Przez całe moje życie powoli umierałem.
Here we are, you and INever thought that we could break.Fall apart fade awayIs this what I think it is?I hate to lose you say goodbyeYou run away crawl back inside.We used to be so fun and freeWe used to think so much alike I you slam the door, walk awayOur conversations turn to screams.What happened to you and meAnd the way things used to be?
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.
gdyby nie córka otto, nie wiedziałbym, że to ty / jeden zero.
na pewno byś nie wiedział. lecz w końcu mgła rozprasza się byśmy nie pobłądzili idąc ku sobie.
Here we are, you and I
OdpowiedzUsuńNever thought that we could break.
Fall apart fade away
Is this what I think it is?
I hate to lose you say goodbye
You run away crawl back inside.
We used to be so fun and free
We used to think so much alike
I you slam the door, walk away
Our conversations turn to screams.
What happened to you and me
And the way things used to be?
Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.
OdpowiedzUsuńgdyby nie córka otto, nie wiedziałbym, że to ty / jeden zero.
Usuńna pewno byś nie wiedział. lecz w końcu mgła rozprasza się byśmy nie pobłądzili idąc ku sobie.
OdpowiedzUsuń